Use the function retrieve_by_string_fields to retrieve a record using multiple search filters.
See Example below:
$call = new Call(); $call->retrieve_by_string_fields(array('name'=>'NAMETOSEARCH','deleted'=>0,'assigned_user_id'=>'USER_ID')); echo $call->description;
- CRMState Launches as the Premier SugarCRM Application Monitor Service (prweb.com)
- SugarCRM and SIOS Announce Partnership (prweb.com)
- SugarCRM Announces Sugar iPad Application Powered by Appcelerator Titanium (prweb.com)
- Java Connector to SugarCRM Webservices (ashwinrayaprolu.wordpress.com)
- Install SugarCRM on UBUNTU (cleanclouds.wordpress.com)