The provided database username and/or password is invalid, and a connection to the database could not be established. Please enter a valid user name and password.
This happens when installing SugarCRM 5.5 edition.
- SugarCRM Announces Sugar Platform Edition for the OEM Market (eon.businesswire.com)
- SugarCRM Continues Record Customer and Revenue Growth in Third Quarter (eon.businesswire.com)
- Single input login form (awayback.com)
- SugarCRM Offers CRM to OEMs, and Readies Native IPhone App (pcworld.com)
- SugarCRM offers CRM to OEMs, readies native iPhone app (infoworld.com)
- KohaCon10: Koha Governance (web2learning.net)
- How to Password Protect a Web Page with Dreamweaver (brighthub.com)
- Faye Business Systems Technology Consulting Firm Partners with SugarCRM Cloud Based CRM Solutions, Offers Advantages to Clients (prweb.com)
- SugarCRM Continues Record Growth and Channel Expansion (eon.businesswire.com)
- SugarCRM woos developers, thinks social (v3.co.uk)