- The source sending the XML had some bogus characters in their code.
- PHP’s built-in XML parser reported an error to CaRP while attempting to parse the feed.
- Tools for validating and vetting XML
- An XML document has always a single root. Everything else other than whitespace, comments or processing instructions after the closing tag of the document element is junk.
- A well-formed XML document must have one, and only one, top-level element. Anything after that element’s end-tag will be ignored at best, and possibly reported as an error such as the one you’re getting here.
- imabonehead: AsmXml – A Fast XML Parser (tibleiz.net)
- Alan Storm: Parsing HTML with PHP (alanstorm.com)
- Parsing XML and HTML with lxml (codespeak.net)
- What is an XML Parser? (brighthub.com)
- HtmlPrag: Pragmatic Parsing and Emitting of HTML using SXML and SHTML (neilvandyke.org)
- Xhp (github.com)
- Line Breaks in XML (brighthub.com)
- Gleaning Resource Descriptions from Dialects of Languages (GRDDL) (w3.org)
- Another 10 Mistakes Made by API Providers (readwriteweb.com)
- How to Combine Data from Multiple XML Files (brighthub.com)
- Python: Parsing XML with minidom (blog.pythonlibrary.org)
- AsmXml – A Fast XML Parser (tibleiz.net)
- You probably misunderstand XML (lemire.me)
- Python: Parsing XML with lxml ” The Mouse Vs. The Python (blog.pythonlibrary.org)
- XML Help (ask.metafilter.com)
- For Android Developers: Next Version Of Eclipse ADT To Include Auto Formatting Of XML (androidpolice.com)
- GRDDL Use Cases: Scenarios of extracting RDF data from XML documents (w3.org)